FRANK G BOWEN LIMITED
Frank G Bowen Limited is an independent firm of
Auctioneers and Valuers.
The company was established in 1824, 13 years
before Queen Victoria came to the throne.
We have been located at a number of premises
during our history, these include City of London,
where the company was 'bombed out' during
World War II, the West End, and most recently we
have located to Leytonstone in East London.
The company has also had a number of name
changes reflecting the ownership of the
company at the time. The most recent was
in 1896 when Norman and Bowen
became Frank G Bowen Ltd.
Frank Bowen died before the second world war,
the last surviving member of the family
leaving the company in the last 1950's.
The company has worked for a large number
and variety of clients these include Government
bodies, including the Official Receiver,
Local Authorities and Police Forces.
We have also worked for great many
Accountants and Insolvency Practitioners
including Deloitte, Ernest and Young,
Grant Thornton, PriceWaterhouse,
Lazars and Baker Tilly amongst others.